Saturday, January 3, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

Was going to write about a very funny recent incident when I found an e-mail advising me I won a position in the Top Ten Best Police Blogs. As I read many of the blogs listed, I felt humbled. But, well, not at first. At first I raised a fist in the air, pulling it down quick to my side with a sharp, "Yes!". As that drew a little attention to me, I just smiled and thought about all those others listed as winners.

Wow. Are you kidding me?

Check it out::

http://thebestpoliceblogs.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Liz said...

I say, enjoy the honor! It's so nice to read all the stories from people like me who do this dispatching job and do it well.

You have a great writing style so keep going!!!

Christopher said...

Now that deserves a congratulations.

Congratulations.

Gigi said...

Congrats!

The Dispatcher and Her Officer said...

You did that? the whole arm and yes thing? Wow, I'm hurt! Here I'm thinking its just an honor to be mentioned! I mean I'm glad you won but really.. what about saying it was a good race.. were all good.. I'm good??? What about me?

Im so hunting you down! :-) just to give you the congrats kiss of course!
-Dispatcher